Frequently Asked Questions
If you are new to online casinos you will have many questions in your mind for which you seek answers. Since you are a beginner you may not sometimes know your questions also. Here is our Frequently Asked Questions section for you. If you have any question other than mentioned here you can get in touch with our customer support, they will be happy to answer your question.
1. Is Online betting / gambling is legal?
Answer is both Yes and No. It all depends on ones location, legislation, government rules and regulations, etc. One must check out with its local laws to confirm this. For convienence of players all online casinos have mentioned the countries from where players are welcome to play and gamble. Thought, if you country is not mentined in legally allowed gambling region still you can make fun account and play for entertainment.
2. What is the minimum age to play at Online Casino?
Normally citizens above 18 are allowed to play online at most casinos however the age requirements may differ at certain casinos. It is advised to confirm from the casino where you wish to register, so as to avoid dispute at a later stage.
3. Can Citizens of Canada Gamble Online?
It is generally believed that online gambling is not legal in Canada. The public definition is published in such a manner so as to discourage the residents not to gamble online. It is no so, Canadian players can play online at many casinos having license from Gibraltar, Isle of Man, etc. So the Canadian residents are advised to register themselves only casinos fall in the regulated Zone by Canadian authorities.
4. Is it mandatory to deposit a money at online casino with credit card?
The straight answer to this question is: NO. There are lots of other banking options available including wire transfers, e-wallets, moneybookers, paypal, etc that take money directly from your bank account. You are requested to check with the casino before registering.
5. Are my financial details are safe with online casinos?
Most reputed online casinos encrypt information of their players before transmitting it on the web. It is quite safe as casinos take great care.
6. Is downloading casino software is safe?
Yes, casino software are just like other computer softwares which installs on your computer within minutes. Though, the casino software setup file is normally around 4-5 MB and after installation the size of software varies from 100Mb to gigabytess depending on the casino and software. You must ensure that your system configuration can accept such amounts of data. Most casinos are equipped with anti virus software, so you need not worry about your computer getting affected with virus.
7. How to check the reputation of an online casino?
There are lot of signs which lets you know the authenticity of the online casino, such as: licensing, software, certifications like RNG, E-Cogra, etc. Casino owners knows well that reputation is the key factor to sustain the player and all this information and certification is usually mentoned on front page of online casinos.
8. Are online casino results are actually randomized?
All fair online casinos use Random Number generator which is a mathematical algorithm that uses complex calculations. More over all good casinos always get their RNG system checked from third party audit firms like Price Waterhouse Coopers, to ensure that their RNG’s are fair. Casinos take great care ensuring that their clients get fair games to play.
9. Why should i prefer online casino than traditional land based casino?
Online casino when compared to a traditional casino holds on various advantages. Some of which are listed below:
• Online casino is always at your doorstep. You dont need to go anywhere to gamble but at online casino you can do gambling as per your ease and any time, any place.
• Casino softwares can be download for no cost.
• Time is not an boundation to play at online casino, its available 24x7 and most casino offers round the clock support too.
• Payout percentage of online casino is much higher when compare with traditional casino.
• As you are playing in cyber world so there is no specfic dress code to enjoy casino gaming.
• Lots of promotions in terms of bonus and free spins will welcome you at online casino whereas in traditional casino you will just be welcomed with refreshments.
• At online casino, you can play for fun too. By this means you will get a chance to give perfection to your skills without putting your money at risk.
• Your winning amount will be transfered to your prefered payment gateway, means: no risk of bringing money with you and thinking of security all the time.
10. What is proprietary software?
As clear from its name "Proprietary" means owned. Some casinos besides depending on third party software, prefer to make in-house banking system and gaming software and those softwares are termed as proprietary software.
11. Why some players of specific location are not accepted at one casino but at another?
To be at a safe corner of the law some online casinos do not accept bets from players of some spefic region. There is always a fear attached with online gambling rules at different locations and thats the reason the casino which is well awared of all the legal issues and have acquired licensing offers online gambling to players to that particular location. We advise only to gamble at online casinos which have have acquired license to legally gamble at particular region.
12. There are number of online casino, which one to select?
There are more than 2500 casinos online which makes difficult to select a genuine casino. While playing at some casino, there are certain points which one must make clear while signup at that particular casino.
13. What is the genuinety of online casinos?
You can trust on most of the online casinos. If a casino is checked by third party software and have reliability seal of E-Cogra than you can rely on those casinos.
14. What are the withdrawal methods and how much time it takes to cashout?
There are various deposit and withdrawal payment methods at online casinos and they are increasing too. Normally a casino offers about 15-20 deposit and withdrawal methods. Its upto your ease which payment method to choose. Once make the withdrawal request, Online casinos normally initiate the process within 24hours and will reach you depending on the withdrawal method you choose.
15. What if i come addicted to gambling?
Firstly, if this question arrives in you mind than you are out of just 20% of the people who actually care for dark part of gambling. Due to round the clock avaibility and situated in cyber world one urge to keep on gambling and this term is known as "compulsive gambling". Sometimes a player put himself into that much deepely that he avoid to understand that he has become addictive and not stoppable. There are various online sites which evaluate for you that have you become addictive for gambling or not. If answer of them is unfortunately positive than you must consult some specialist to help you to come out of this.
16. Can I Really Win At Online Casinos?
Why not!! Average online casino payout percentage is above 95% which clearly indicates that 95% of the players win at online casinos. You just need to have some good luck and experience of expert and proven strategies. You will often see on online casino websites the name and picture of there recent winners and jackpot winners are being highlighted. Those players are not chosen one but regular players like you and me. So, if they can win and being highlighted over there than cant you win.
|Share with Friends||
|City Club Casino|
|Win Palace||9.69 / 10|
|William Hill||9.75 / 10|
|UK Casino Club||9.84 / 10|
|Slots Oasis||9.32 / 10|
|Casino Action||9.76 / 10|