Roulette is an ancient game that dates back to 17th century. It was devised in France, where players would temptingly look at the spinning wheel in the Casino. On an average eight people on a table can be accommodated at one time. Each player is betting against the house. The spinning wheel of the table is divided into little segments with numbers on it representing black and red colour for alternate segments. On the wheel there is a slot for each number and a solid metal ball floats around on the wheel as it spins. The ball keeps floating around different numbers during the spin eventually landing on one number as the wheel comes to a halt.
Highly Rated Roulette Table
You are a winner if the ball lands on the number that you have wagered. In the online casino roulette game you are wagering against a virtual dealer at the table. You will quickly learn the tricks to win and how to form strategies for betting options. The basic roulette game is easy to learn and is full of fun and excitement.
In the online casino versions of the game you may come across American roulette or the European roulette which have a slight difference. In the European kind the spinning wheel has 37 slots, from 1 to 36 and one Zero where as in most of the American roulette you will find total 38 slots including Zero and a double Zero slot.
Game play in roulette begins as soon as the player wagers, by placing bet/bets on a number or numbers, they think the ball will land on. In online play a simple press of a button indicates that you have finished wagering and the wheel starts to spin instantly. The winning number is the one where the metallic ball lands when the wheel stops eventually.
The payouts are co related on the how you bet, as you can bet direct on one number or a group of numbers as displayed below;
INSIDE BETS- are bet/bets placed on individual number or numbers from Zero to 36. These bets can include:
• Straight up bets- means the bet is placed on one single number. The wagers pay 35 to 1.
• Split Number- means bet is placed on two numbers. The chips are placed on the line between the two numbers. The wagers usually pay 17 to 1.
• Three Line- Bets are placed on three numbers as the name suggests and the chips are placed on the line to the left of three numbers.
• 4 Corner- This kind of wager is placed on 4 numbers instead of three. The chips are placed on the cross where 4 numbers are falling. All four must touch each other on the table layout. The typical payout is 8 to 1.
• 1ST Five- is a bet on numbers 1, 2,3,4,5. The chips must be placed on the top left corner of number 1. The payouts are 6 to 1 on double Zero table and on single Zero table this is the first 4 bet 1,2,3,4 and the payouts usually are 8 to 1.
OUTSIDE BETS- refer to those wagers where the chips are placed directly on the square that includes the numbers of the wheel. The outside bets allow players to choose large groups at lower payouts but with better odds. These bets can include:
• 12 numbers /column- The wager includes the entire column comprising 12 numbers. The Chips are placed at the bottom of the column in an area outside that column and are usually marked with payout of that wager i.e. 2 to 1.
• 12 numbers /Dozen- This wager is similar to column except that the grouping of numbers is different. The group of numbers can be 1 to 12, 13 to 24 or 25 to 36. The chips are placed in the relevant box marked 1st 12, 2nd 12, 3rd 12. The typical payouts are 2 to 1.
• 24 numbers /split column-All casinos do not allow this wagering option, but those who do the bets are made by placing chips between lines of the two columns in the outside 2:1 area at the bottom of numbers. The payouts are 1 to 2.
• 24 numbers /split dozen- As with split column all casinos do not have this option, but where it is there the wager are placed by placing chips on the line between the two outside bet areas i.e 12’s that you wish to bet on. The payout is again1 to 2.
• Even/Odd- The player either chooses to wager on even numbers or odd numbers falling between 1 to 36. The chips are placed on the box marked Even OR Odd. Payout on wager is 1 to 1.
• Red/Black- The player chooses to wager on either red or black colour. If the ball lands on the colour you have chosen you have won and the payouts are 1 to 1. The chips are placed on the diamond shaped box coloured red or Black outside the bet box.
• 1-18/19-36-is also known as Low/High. The players chooses to bet on all numbers from 1 to 18 OR from 19 to 36. The chips are placed on respective coloured box near the odd/even bet box. The payouts are 1 to 1.
|Share with Friends||